Sahara Centre launches spring promotion
Sharjah, January 22, 2013
Sahara Centre, a leading shopping destination in Sharjah, has launched its annual spring promotion which will go on till February 3 on the theme ‘Try on London’.
It will give shoppers a chance to enjoy the feel of one of the greatest fashion capitals of the world, a statement from an official said.
Sahara Centre will host enticing in-mall events such as Buckingham Palace look-a-like-guards parade and rapid acrobats, which will be performed by Team <I-Team>, a group of Olympic medalists specialising in incredible combination of sports and circus arts testing human possibilities.
They will perform live till January 26, from 6 to 9PM in the promotion area at the mall.
Shoppers spending a minimum of Dh200 ($54.46) at Sahara Centre will be qualified for a raffle coupon to win one of two family trips for four to London with Dh15,000 shopping allowance, as well as driving off in an exquisite Jaguar XJ 2013.
Akram Ammar, general manager of Sahara Centre, said: “The Sahara Centre’s Sharjah Spring Promotion is an annual event where we try to bring new and exciting experiences to the shoppers and visitors. ‘Try on London’ promises the glimpse of the great city to many and a chance to a few to visit the city itself.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store