Sahara Centre launches spring promotion
Sharjah, January 22, 2013
Sahara Centre, a leading shopping destination in Sharjah, has launched its annual spring promotion which will go on till February 3 on the theme ‘Try on London’.
It will give shoppers a chance to enjoy the feel of one of the greatest fashion capitals of the world, a statement from an official said.
Sahara Centre will host enticing in-mall events such as Buckingham Palace look-a-like-guards parade and rapid acrobats, which will be performed by Team <I-Team>, a group of Olympic medalists specialising in incredible combination of sports and circus arts testing human possibilities.
They will perform live till January 26, from 6 to 9PM in the promotion area at the mall.
Shoppers spending a minimum of Dh200 ($54.46) at Sahara Centre will be qualified for a raffle coupon to win one of two family trips for four to London with Dh15,000 shopping allowance, as well as driving off in an exquisite Jaguar XJ 2013.
Akram Ammar, general manager of Sahara Centre, said: “The Sahara Centre’s Sharjah Spring Promotion is an annual event where we try to bring new and exciting experiences to the shoppers and visitors. ‘Try on London’ promises the glimpse of the great city to many and a chance to a few to visit the city itself.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list