Turkish fashion brand makes UAE debut
Dubai, January 21, 2013
Lufian, a leading Turkish international fashion brand, in co-ordination with GCC franchisee company H2 Fashion, has launched its first UAE store at the expanded Al Wahda Mall in Abu Dhabi.
The brand, specializing in men’s wear targeted at the 25-45 age groups, offers the latest collection of cotton clothes and comfortable designs, along with other leather products and a wide range of trendy colors like green, red, purple, dark blue, brown and beige for its autumn-winter 2012-2013 collection.
Lufian also offers footwear range made of natural leather that include moccasins, oxford and swaddle shoes.
Hany Abu Omar, the managing director of H2 Fashion said: “This has been a milestone period for our operations in the UAE as our store in Al Wahda Mall is now witnessing huge turnout and we believe that 2013 is very promising for the entire sector.”
Mohammed Amen, the founder and owner of Lufian said: "We have no second thoughts about widening our footprint in the UAE as we firmly believe Arabian and Turkish cultures have many commonalities, especially when it comes to fashion."
"H2 Fashion is the ideal franchisee as it represents a wide portfolio of world-class names in the fashion sector," he added.
H2 Fashion operates 17 shops in the UAE, with a target to reach 45 shops in the UAE and 25 in the GCC by 2014. Currently, more than 120 employees work at the company.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs