Damas unveils new Folli Follie branch
Abu Dhabi, January 17, 2013
Leading Middle East jewellery and watch retailer, Damas, has inaugurated the first ever Abu Dhabi branch of Folli Follie, at Al Wahda Mall.
Reflecting Folli Follie’s design philosophy and global style concept, the store adopts a fashionably stylish orange and white color scheme that brings out the exquisiteness of the stunning collections, a statement from Damas said.
The store’s innovative design and aesthetics feature moveable panels that showcase the brands products while adding a playful element to the store.
“We are very excited about the opening of this store, and the further expansion of Damas as a brand in Abu Dhabi,” said Anan Fakhreddin, CEO of Damas. “We want all of our clientele to feel comfortable when they come to visit and we guarantee the excellent customer service that Damas is renowned for.”
Folli Follie’s new collection is available at Folli Follie boutiques, located at the Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai Mall, Dubai Festival City, Al Wahda Mall and Al Ain Mall. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets