Nawras opens flagship store in Muscat
Muscat, January 13, 2013
Nawras, a Qtel Group company and a top telecom operator in Oman, recently inaugurated its new concept flagship store in Muscat, marking its 28th store in the Sultanate.
The opening ceremony at Muscat Grand Mall was held under the patronage of Dr Abdulmunim bin Mansour Al Hasani, Minister of Information.
“We are thrilled to introduce this store as the first of a new concept developed to bring the Nawras brand to life in vivid colour,” said Ross Cormack, chief executive officer, Nawras.
“It symbolises the vibrant and caring approach that is important in every aspect of our business. This one-stop shop is designed to help customers with all their communication needs whether at home, at work or on the move.”
The 400 sq m of floor space is dedicated to showcasing the latest products and services and providing customers with the opportunity to try products and learn about the many advantages that Nawras offers.
Customers can choose from options for ‘At Home’, ‘On the Go’ or ‘Fun and Social’. Business customers can instantly activate new products in store or make use of the private meeting room to learn how Nawras helps their business grow.
A free Wi-Fi hotspot invites customers to feel the incredible speed of the turbocharged Nawras 3G+ broadband service by using their own handset or the devices provided. Smartphones and tablets are displayed and, like the Nawras Home Broadband modem, they can all be tested in-store. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store