Nawras opens flagship store in Muscat
Muscat, January 13, 2013
Nawras, a Qtel Group company and a top telecom operator in Oman, recently inaugurated its new concept flagship store in Muscat, marking its 28th store in the Sultanate.
The opening ceremony at Muscat Grand Mall was held under the patronage of Dr Abdulmunim bin Mansour Al Hasani, Minister of Information.
“We are thrilled to introduce this store as the first of a new concept developed to bring the Nawras brand to life in vivid colour,” said Ross Cormack, chief executive officer, Nawras.
“It symbolises the vibrant and caring approach that is important in every aspect of our business. This one-stop shop is designed to help customers with all their communication needs whether at home, at work or on the move.”
The 400 sq m of floor space is dedicated to showcasing the latest products and services and providing customers with the opportunity to try products and learn about the many advantages that Nawras offers.
Customers can choose from options for ‘At Home’, ‘On the Go’ or ‘Fun and Social’. Business customers can instantly activate new products in store or make use of the private meeting room to learn how Nawras helps their business grow.
A free Wi-Fi hotspot invites customers to feel the incredible speed of the turbocharged Nawras 3G+ broadband service by using their own handset or the devices provided. Smartphones and tablets are displayed and, like the Nawras Home Broadband modem, they can all be tested in-store. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets