Nikon unveils two Coolpix models
Dubai, January 13, 2013
Nikon is launching two Coolpix S-series models – the slim S6500 with Wi-Fi compatibility and high-power zoom, and the S2700 with extensive automatic shooting functions and easy operation.
The S6500 is a compact wide-angle, high-power zoom model equipped with a backside illumination CMOS image sensor with 16.0 million effective pixels. It also comes with a 12x optical zoom Nikkor lens that covers a broad range of angles, from 25 mm to 300 mm.
Further, with Wi-Fi compatibility, users can directly upload high-quality images and movies to social networking sites through a smart device.
The new S6500 also features five new Glamour Retouch effects, including Brighten Faces and Whiten Teeth. In addition to expanding Nikon's proposal for new ways to enjoy connecting with digital cameras, the S6500 offers extensive features that allow users to further enjoy their photos after they have been taken.
The slim S2700 not only features a 6x optical zoom Nikkor lens, whose wide-angle and zoom capabilities allow it to capture different perspectives. It is also equipped with an extensive selection of automatic shooting functions, including six types of Scene Auto Selector modes.
The camera also features a variety of image editing functions such as Special Effects and Filter Effects -- which enable first-time digital camera users to enjoy shooting and editing images through simple operations -- as well as advanced functions such as Motion Detection and Subject Tracking.
Additionally, the S2700 caters to users looking for a unique camera, by offering it in Decorative Pink or Decorative Purple versions that come with flower designs on the body’s front surface.
Takashi Yoshida, Nikon Middle East FZE managing director, said: “Nikon is very excited to kick-off the New Year with these two new products. They come loaded with some great features that will enhance the user experience.”
“The Wi-Fi capability, for example, allows users to quickly and easily share their photos and videos with friends and family through social media. Most importantly, these new products will allow photographers to do much more with their camera,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store