Eros offers promotions from top brands
Dubai, January 13, 2013
Eros Group, the sole distributor of world-renowned brands in consumer electronics, has announced its promotions for the ongoing Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) across its 30 outlets and electronic chains across the UAE.
Samsung is offering its Samsung Grand Prize promotion where every week one lucky shopper will be chosen to take home the Samsung Grand Prize comprising 13 Samsung products.
Samsung Mobiles has further revised its prices on a wide range with a special focus on Smartphones. Customers can save up to Dh300 ($81.65) on UAE’s number 1 smartphone brand. Shoppers can also choose from a wide range of accessories to complement their phones.
Samsung Digital also has a Buy-1-Get-2-Free offers wherein shoppers when they buy select premium TVs of Samsung will also get a 46-inch LED TV and 39-inch LED TV absolutely free.
Customers can also benefit on a wide range of Samsung panels where special prices and offers make the world’s leading brand a must have in your home.
TCL offers unmatched technology at unbeatable deals across its 3D, LED and LCD TVs. A one year warranty is also now available on all products in India at select service centers in each city.
The Hitachi Full House promotion offer shoppers a chance to spend Dh200 on any Hitachi product and get a raffle ticket where five lucky winners can win five full house mega prizes of appliances.
Each full house mega prize consists of Hitachi Big French refrigerator, front load washing machine, split air conditioner, air purifier, cyclone vacuum cleaner, blender, water dispenser, steam iron, cordless kettle, toaster, rice cooker and stand fan.
Additionally shoppers can spend Dh500 at any Eros Digital Home outlet this DSF and get a raffle to stand a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S3 every day.
Niranjan Gidwani, Deputy CEO of Eros Group said, “DSF has grown to be an annual shopping, entertainment and cultural extravaganza that attracts millions of people from around the world annually. During the month long festival, Eros Group will offer its customers some of the best deals at unbelievable prices from Samsung, Hitachi, TCL and Eros Digital Home.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet