Labello unveils new Milk & Honey lip balm
Dubai, January 7, 2013
Leading lip-care brand, Labello, has introduced its latest Milk & Honey flavoured lip balm, which is 100 per cent preservative-free, making it perfect for dry, irritated and chapped lips.
Honey - known for its rich, hydrating and healthy formula, provides moisture and heals chapped skin. Milk – a classic beauty ingredient famed for its use by legendary beauties like Cleopatra – contains amino acids, minerals and vitamins that leave your lips looking beautiful and healthy, a statement from the company said.
Enriched with natural goodness, Labello Milk & Honey’s calming, sweet scent delights the senses while certified organic shea butter intensely repairs and natural jojoba oil moisturises, the statement said.
All products in the Labello range contain natural ingredients such as plant oils, which form a fine protective film and fill in tiny cracks to smoothen and moisturise lips.
Labello Milk & Honey and the rest of the Labello range are available at all leading supermarkets and pharmacies. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off