Jacky’s unveils big DSF promotion
Dubai, January 6, 2013
Jacky’s Electronics, a leading consumer electronics retailer in the UAE, is offering several freebies on purchase of IT, electronics or home appliance products during the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) which runs till February 3.
In its 18th edition now, DSF has become hugely popular with the tourists from around the world visiting the Emirate. The festival is one of the UAE’s retailing and tourism highlights.
With retail property expected to be in high demand in 2013, DSF kicks off the year on a high note for all retailers as tourists from the GCC, Russian and India fuel growth during the month-long festival, said a senior official.
“The future seems bright for retailers across all sectors and 2013 will certainly see us move in an upward direction,” remarked Ashish Panjabi, the COO of Jacky’s Electronics.
In independent reports by Jones Lang LaSalle, Euromonitor International and the International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC), retailers operating in the UAE were on the lookout for new opportunities.
“Dubai witnessed unprecedented growth in 2012 and DSF this year should result in positive growth for us too,” explained Panjabi.
“We have seen more tourists from the GCC and Russia in the past year and continued visitors from India. Dubai becomes a shopping getaway for most GCC visitors during the weekend while the Russians celebrate Christmas in January so DSF becomes an excuse to visit," he added.
“Tablets, smart phones, new Windows 8 laptops & ultrabooks, DSLR cameras and LED TV's – which is especially popular with our Indian customers - should help fuel growth,” he added.
Under the new DSF promotion, Jacky's is giving away free tablets, hard drives, headphones and camera tripods on purchase of a TV, camera, smart phone or a notebook respectively.
Vacuum cleaners, microwaves, sandwich maker or a steam iron is provided free on purchase of any major domestic appliance or a small domestic appliance.
Jacky’s also offers customers a zero per cent interest free easy payment plan in association with ten major banks," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store