Samsung unveils premium touch monitors
Amman, January 6, 2013
Samsung Electronics, a global leader in digital media technologies, has debuted two new additions to its lineup of premium touch-screen monitors featuring professional-grade picture quality.
The innovative Series 7 SC770 Touch Monitor comes optimised for Windows 8, while the Series 7 SC750 features a slim, ergonomic design and premium picture quality.
These CES Innovation Award-winning monitors will be on display at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), running from January 8 to 11 in Las Vegas.
“We are committed to serving an expanding market of aspiring young professionals with the professional-grade monitors that match their needs,” said Jung-Hwan Kim, senior vice president of the Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics.
“As the industry leader for seven consecutive years, Samsung is exploring new technology that provides discerning users with affordable, cutting-edge monitors that deliver a differentiated user experience.”
The Series 7 SC770 Touch Monitor is Samsung’s first multi-touch display optimized for Windows 8. Supporting up to 10 points of simultaneous multi-touch, users can drag, rotate or select objects on the monitor using their fingers.
The flexible, ergonomic stand of the SC770 conveniently adjusts to user preferences, offering a 60-degree tilt for comfortable use of the touch display. Additionally, it features an ultra-thin bezel along with wide viewing angles.
The Series 7 SC750 monitor sports a slim, ergonomic design that is capable of a 90-degree pivot for enhanced convenience to users. It is optimized for surfing the web and viewing documents in both landscape and portrait modes.
The monitor’s sleek stand precisely positions the screen at a comfortable eye-level without the need for a support fixture and its cylinder-shaped metal stand accentuates the beauty of the slim monitor. Displaying ultra-sharp images, the SC750 monitor touts a 5,000:1 contrast ratio, which is five times that of a standard monitor, a statement said.
The Series 7 SC750 monitor and the Series 7 SC770 Touch Monitor will be available worldwide in the first quarter of 2013, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait