Viva launches Samsung SIII Mini in Kuwait
Kuwait, January 3, 2013
Viva, a leading telecom operator in Kuwait, has launched the third generation of Samsung’s Galaxy S Series, the Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini with two annual subsidy plans.
The new device will be available for customers at Viva’s branches and distributors across Kuwait.
The Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini packages come with local calls, local SMS text messages and internet data services.
Customers can choose one of two packages and take advantage of the discounted price of the device and the high speed reliable internet service; post paid annual plans are for KD15 ($53.24) where the customer will receive the Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini for KD29, and for the KD30 annual plans, customers will receive the device for free.
The Samsung Galaxy SIII is powered by an innovative 1.0 GHz dual-core Cortex A9, and is powered by Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), the latest version of the world's most popular smartphone operating system, benefitting from fast, fluid and smooth graphics along with a new Google Search experience featuring Google Now.
A four-inch Super Amoled display offers a generous viewing experience that means multimedia and Web content can be viewed in brilliant color and clarity.
It features a 5MP main camera and VGA front camera offer users a variety of intelligent camera features and face recognition related options that ensure your special moments are captured easily and instantly. This latest device also includes many attractive features such as ‘S Voice,’ the advanced natural language user interface, to listen and respond to your words. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet