Dubai at its best as DSF set to open
Dubai, January 2, 2013
Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF), one of the most-awaited events of the year, will open its 18th edition tomorrow, January 3, with an array of discounts and promotions.
Scheduled to run till February 3, the month-long festival will showcase the spirit of the city and what it has to offer, a statement from organisers said.
Set to be held under the theme ‘Dubai at its Best’, by the Dubai Events and Promotions Establishment, the festival is considered a shopper's paradise.
International celebrities, designers and artists are also expected to be part of the shopping bonanza.
Besides painting Dubai in a festive mood with a unique blend of shopping, prizes, promotions and entertainment, the theme is fashioned to highlight the emirate as the world's foremost destination where one can lounge around and enjoy hospitality, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain
- ACE discounts to mark 7 years of Dubai ops
- Saudi retailer Alhokair net up 39pc
- Canon unveils its smallest full-frame DSLR
- WD, SanDisk to launch storage devices