Mall plans top promotions for DSF
Dubai, December 31, 2012
Arabian Center, a premium shopping and entertainment destination, will offer a number of shopping deals, discounts, promotions and opportunities to win gifts at the upcoming Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF).
The mall is a sponsor in the 18th edition of DSF, which will take place from January 3 to February 3.
Arabian Center will offer free family entertainment over the weekend (Thursday, Friday and Saturday), which will include five theatrical shows: Jack & the Magic Beanstalk, Red Riding Hood & the Wolf, Belle & the Beast, Snow White & the Dwarfs, Cinderella & the Ugly Sisters.
Additionally, two weekly winners will have the chance to each win 100 grams of 24 CT Gold Bar when shopping for Dh200 ($54.45).
A total of eight winners throughout DSF will walk away with a gold bar from Arabian Center. Children will have the chance to enjoy the ongoing free face painting, arts and crafts, as well as a ride on the Arabian express train through the Mall.
Tim Jones, chief operating officer said, “DSF has grown to be an annual shopping, entertainment and cultural extravaganza that attracts millions of people from around the world annually. During the month long festival, Arabian Center will offer its customers some of the best buys at the best prices ever, amazing entertainment and lots of surprises.”
“On behalf of Arabian Center, I’d like to invite all our customers to be a part of the Dubai Shopping Festival celebrations and shop to their hearts content to make the best of the extravagant offers and entertainment this season.”
Arabian Center is home to 200 plus internationally renowned retail stores, ranging from clothing to home furnishings, electronics, jewellery, perfumes, fashion accessories, toys and games.
The mall also houses the Lulu Hypermarket, which carries a wide variety of products fulfilling the daily needs of shoppers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain