Muscat City Centre expands retail mix
Muscat, December 30, 2012
Muscat City Centre, one of the leading shopping and lifestyle destinations in Oman, has expanded its retail mix with the recent opening of Radio Shack and Jumbo Electronics set to open soon.
The new offerings round up a total of 10 new stores that have opened their doors at Muscat City Centre, including Tim Horton’s and Omega over the current year.
“It’s been a dynamic year for Muscat City Centre, having introduced 10 new shopping options for the community,” said Husam Al Mandhari, senior mall manager, Muscat City Centre.
“With the expansion of our electronics category, today, we are the leading destination with the biggest choice and variety of home, office and personal electronics.”
Other electronics stores at Muscat City Centre include Carrefour electronics, E-Max, Harman House-Radio Shack, Samsung, Connexions and Nokia. Earlier this year, Muscat City Centre announced the opening of two unique beauty brands Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and Bath & Body Works, and fashion stores H&M and Nautica. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project