Eros Group voted SuperBrand for 2013
Dubai, December 27, 2012
Eros Group, a leading distributor of electronic brands in the Middle East, has been voted a SuperBrand for 2013 by the SuperBrands Council UAE - the world's largest independent brand arbiter.
Following a comprehensive evaluation process, only exceptional brands that reach the requirements set by the UAE Superbrands Council are awarded the title, a statement from the group said.
Eros Group is the sole distributor of world-renowned brands Samsung, Hitachi, Candy & TCL and one of the leading players in consumer electronics, telecom, and allied multi-products in the Middle East which currently has a total of 30 retail outlets in the UAE with further 5 outlets set to open in 2013.
Deepak Babani, CEO and Niranjan Gidwani, deputy CEO, of the company accepted the recognition on behalf of the entire team. “It is a very proud moment for us today to have this title bestowed on us for the third consecutive year in a row. Our hard work as a team has paid off and it will encourage us to further enhance our service and expand reach. It gives us immense pleasure to accept this award.”
The SuperBrand status is assigned to a company or a brand based on market dominance, quality, trust, longevity, accounting practices, goodwill, customer loyalty and market acceptance.
The SuperBrands organisation, which began in 1994, analyses the history and strength of different brands in over 40 countries and is universally commended for being an arbiter of branding excellence.
Eros Group has completed 45 years of operation in the UAE and markets the Hitachi range of electronic and home appliances, Samsung mobile phones, IT & digital products, Lennox air conditioning products, Aiphone intercoms and security systems, Candy home appliances, TCL and BenQ products followed by Linksys by Cisco, Sonos wireless music systems and Case ID personalised mobile covers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store