Khimji unveils all-new Rolex collection
Muscat, December 26, 2012
Oman-based Khimji’s Watches has introduced Rolex’s exclusive new Oyster Perpetual Sky-Dweller collection which is available only on request.
Madhusinh Jesrani, general manager, Khimji’s Watches, said: “The Rolex brand has been part of Khimji’s suite of products since early 1960’s. Since then, we have been committed to its growth in the country, its performance and prestige by constantly introducing its new collections, which are of uncommon beauty and unparalleled perfection.”
“The new Sky-Dweller range is a prime example of Rolex watch-making expertise and innovation and is available on order at our showroom. It is an entirely new watch combining practical functions, ease of use and the timeless elegance of the brand. Its features are distinctive and embody Rolex aesthetic and technical advancements.”
Designed with global travelers in mind, the Sky-Dweller provides - in an unprecedented and highly original way – a dual time zone, an annual calendar and a month display, to provide information that globetrotters need to easily keep track of time, during a journey, a statement from Khimji said.
The dual time zone display is intuitive to read and easy to operate, with local time read via centre hands and a reference time display in 24-hour format read via a rotating off-centre disc visible on the dial.
The Sky-Dweller is equipped with an annual calendar that automatically adjusts the date at the end of months with 30 and 31 days. Thus, it requires only one date adjustment a year, when the month changes from February to March. It also displays the month by means of 12 discreet apertures around the circumference of the dial.
Powered by the new caliber 9001 movement, the Sky-Dweller is an embodiment of the precision, reliability and prestige of Rolex watches, the statement said. Available in yellow, white and everose gold, the finish and appearance of Sky-Dweller is such that will suit all tastes and preferences.
Khimji’s Watches is one of Muscat’s leading franchisees for luxury watches, jewellery, accessories and writing instruments. Set up in 1973, Khimji’s Watches offers a range of global designs from Rolex, Cartier, Chopard, Piaget, Mikimoto, Girard Perregaux, Tudor, Oris, Frederique Constant, Bells & Ross, Vertu and Caran D’ache. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet