Toshiba to launch two-lane SPDT switches
Tokyo, December 26, 2012
Tokyo-based Toshiba Corporation has announced that it will launch two-lane SPDT switches that support PCI Express 3.0 (8Gbps).
The new products, TC7PCI3412MT and TC7PCI3415MT, reduce switch terminal capacitance to achieve high bandwidth characteristics of 10GHz at -3dB, making high-speed transmission with lower signal degradation capable.
The new SPDT switches have optimal configurations for all arrangements of PCI Express slots, connectors, and switches on the motherboards of desktop PCs and notebook PCs, a statement from Toshiba said.
They can also be used for high-speed differential lines, such as USB3.0, DisplayPort1.2, and Sata3.0.
Samples are available now with mass production scheduled for the end of January, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign