Toshiba to launch two-lane SPDT switches
Tokyo, December 26, 2012
Tokyo-based Toshiba Corporation has announced that it will launch two-lane SPDT switches that support PCI Express 3.0 (8Gbps).
The new products, TC7PCI3412MT and TC7PCI3415MT, reduce switch terminal capacitance to achieve high bandwidth characteristics of 10GHz at -3dB, making high-speed transmission with lower signal degradation capable.
The new SPDT switches have optimal configurations for all arrangements of PCI Express slots, connectors, and switches on the motherboards of desktop PCs and notebook PCs, a statement from Toshiba said.
They can also be used for high-speed differential lines, such as USB3.0, DisplayPort1.2, and Sata3.0.
Samples are available now with mass production scheduled for the end of January, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets