Viva Bahrain launches latest iPads
Manama, December 24, 2012
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecom provider, has launched the new 4th generation iPad with Retina display and the iPad mini, with a choice of flexible packages, bundled with data and network connection.
Viva offers the long-awaited Apple tablets with an array of attractive and convenient unlimited data plans ranging from BD20 ($52.74), BD25 and BD30 per month that allow customers to connect to the Internet at up to 42 Mbps, a statement said.
“With the successful launch of the iPhone 5 in Bahrain we wanted our customers to enjoy the full Apple experience, so we introduced the 4th generation iPad with retina display and iPad mini with competitive plans suited to their needs and budget,” said Andrew Hanna, chief commercial officer at Viva Bahrain.
Apple aficionados can grab the new 4th generation iPad and experience the break-through 9.7-inch retina display which makes everything look crisp and lifelike. With a 5-megapixel iSight camera, new Apple-designed A6X FaceTime HD camera and ultrafast wireless performance, the new iPad comes equipped with Micro Sim and extraordinary features, the statement said.
The new mini iPad features a 7.9-inch multi-touch display, A5 chip with 1GHz, a Nano Sim and sports an iSight camera with 5 mega pixel with Wi-Fi connectivity. Both, iPad mini and the 4th generation iPad come with leading mobile operating system iOS 6. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream