Seef Mall starts indoor car service
Manama, December 23, 2012
Seef Mall, a leading retail destination in Bahrain, has launched complimentary “Hoppa” car services, allowing shoppers to be chauffeur-driven from outlet to outlet, as a first for the Kingdom.
The unique service offered exclusively at the mall promises to be an enjoyable and convenient environment for shopping, a statement from officials said.
Customers can enjoy the car service and get chauffeur-driven in this world-class custom-made open car throughout the mall. They can also enjoy the convenience of being picked up or dropped off to their favorite outlet.
The car will not only whisk visitors and their heavy shopping bags from outlet to outlet, but also from the mall doors to their car in the parking area of the mall, the statement said.
“We are always committed to offering the customer a convenient shopping experience by providing optimum comfort and hassle-free shopping facilities at Seef Mall,” said Robert Addison, Seef Properties general manager. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance