Mercato unveils big DSF promotion
Dubai, December 23, 2012
Italian-themed Dubai mall Mercato plans to give a dream start to its 18th edition of Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) on January 3 by launching an exciting “Around Europe in 32 days” promotion for its customers.
DSF will be a memorable 32 day retail and entertainment extravaganza, giving shoppers the opportunity to bag the best discounts at their favourite stores and the chance to win amazing prizes, said a statement from Mercato.
For every Dh200 ($54.4) spent at Mercato or its sister mall, Town Centre Jumeirah, shoppers will receive one raffle coupon for the DSF Grand Prize Draw giving them a chance to win one of two brand new Toyota RAV4s.
The two lucky winners will be the first to drive the brand new Toyota RAV4 and enjoy its new athletic styling, stronger performance, premium quality interior and advanced in-cabin technologies. The new RAV4 was recently unveiled at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show, and will debut in the UAE in early 2013.
Thousands of residents and tourists visit the DSF not just for sales and discounts and the chance to win luxury prizes, but also for quality family entertainment, the statement said.
Starting from January 3 to February 3, Mercato will host a variety of European-themed entertainment including stage shows and roaming acts, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’