Mercato unveils big DSF promotion
Dubai, December 23, 2012
Italian-themed Dubai mall Mercato plans to give a dream start to its 18th edition of Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) on January 3 by launching an exciting “Around Europe in 32 days” promotion for its customers.
DSF will be a memorable 32 day retail and entertainment extravaganza, giving shoppers the opportunity to bag the best discounts at their favourite stores and the chance to win amazing prizes, said a statement from Mercato.
For every Dh200 ($54.4) spent at Mercato or its sister mall, Town Centre Jumeirah, shoppers will receive one raffle coupon for the DSF Grand Prize Draw giving them a chance to win one of two brand new Toyota RAV4s.
The two lucky winners will be the first to drive the brand new Toyota RAV4 and enjoy its new athletic styling, stronger performance, premium quality interior and advanced in-cabin technologies. The new RAV4 was recently unveiled at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show, and will debut in the UAE in early 2013.
Thousands of residents and tourists visit the DSF not just for sales and discounts and the chance to win luxury prizes, but also for quality family entertainment, the statement said.
Starting from January 3 to February 3, Mercato will host a variety of European-themed entertainment including stage shows and roaming acts, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store