Sony Mobile launches the new Xperia TX
Dubai, December 20, 2012
Sony Mobile Communications (Sony Mobile) has brought to the Middle East the latest in its Xperia range – the Xperia TX, a hi-spec smartphone, the model is the last offering from the series for the region in 2012.
Powered by the latest Android software, Xperia TX delivers the ultimate high definition (HD) capabilities, a statement said.
Xperia TX features a 13 MP HD camera with full 1080p HD video recording, as well as fast capture – going from sleep to snap mode in just over a second.
The 4.6-inch touchscreen with Mobile Bravia Engine ensures all videos and images are crisp with no jagged edges or blurry faces. Additionally, Sony’s xLoud technology guarantees crystal clear and enhanced sound.
Spyridon Gousetis, director of Marketing at Sony Mobile Communications, Middle East and Africa, said: “An incredibly stylish and hi-spec phone, the Xperia TX delivers a completely immersive smartphone experience.
“Equipped with the Fast Capture in HD, the Xperia TX promises photography enthusiasts that they will never miss a shot. Featuring functions like One-touch photo sharing and applications such as Album that allows users to view the images by location, the phone further enhances user engagement.”
Whether it is a picture, song, or video, the near field communications (NFC) enabled Xperia TX makes it easy to share content, phone to phone, by holding the smartphone to the device you wish to share with. By simply touching the Xperia TX against the Xperia SmartTag, through NFC technology, users can also open apps.
Customers can also connect Xperia TX via MHL port to the TV to enjoy the content on the big screen.
Equipped with a 1.5 GHz dual core processor and PlayStation certified, the Xperia TX is also ideal for gaming enthusiasts, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store