Abu Dhabi to host inaugural electronics show
Abu Dhabi, December 18, 2012
Abu Dhabi will host the inaugural Abu Dhabi Electronics Shopper (ADE Shopper 2013), a major consumer electronics show bringing together leading retailers and suppliers, scheduled to run from March 14 to 18.
To be held at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre (Adnec), the event is supported by Adnec and the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce.
Organisers Dome Exhibitions said that the five-day ADE Shopper 2013 is expected to attract more than 75,000 visitors from mid-to-high end consumer segment.
ADE Shopper 2013 will also witness the launch of the latest consumer technology and gadgets. Retailers will extend special deals and discounts on the latest and sought after tech-toys, delivering an unrivalled shopping experience to visitors.
Antoine Georges, managing director of Dome Exhibitions, said: “We aim to add value to the Abu Dhabi technology market and drive reinvention through hosting the ADE Shopper 2013. We are confident that ADE Shopper 2013 will serve as a key catalyst for reinforcing investment and promoting innovation to drive the growth of the ICT sector.”
Dony Cyril, exhibitions director, said: “In our role as a leading exhibition organizer, we believe it is our duty to deliver shows that cater to the dynamic needs of the community.
“Towards this end, we are delighted to organise the first-of-its-kind and only exhibition in Abu Dhabi that provides the tech-savvy community with access to the latest innovations in the market. Additionally, ADE Shopper 2013 will offer an unparalleled platform for global brands to showcase their consumer electronics portfolio, enabling them to increase their business volume.”
ADE Shopper 2013 will serve as a one-stop shop for consumers to view the latest tech-innovations in the market and obtain the best deals.
The show will also offer a platform for exhibitors to multiply their business opportunities and expand it to new untapped markets by increasing business reach and volume, while creating new partnerships and alliances. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices