Fujifilm launches lifestyle camera in Bahrain
Manama, December 13, 2012
Dubai-based Fujifilm Middle East has launched its first lifestyle camera from the X-Series range in Bahrain.
The sleek and stylish XF1, launched following the X-E1, extends the X-Series range to a much wider audience with its perfectly matched lens and sensor, careful attention to detail on appearance and design, a statement said.
"The XF1 is very special because it targets the general public, especially those who are fashion conscious. This camera with its premium quality and compact body will fit in very well as a lifestyle accessory." said Keitaro So, general manager, Fujifilm Electronics Imaging Division, Mena.
"The XF1 is also available in three colors: black red and brown allowing the user to have a variety of color choices."
Newly developed for the XF1, the wide-angle, f/1.8 Fujinon lens features a manual 4× optical zoom operated simply by twisting the zoom ring.
Its body includes a 2/3-inch EXR-CMOS sensor and EXR Processor, which are used for Fujifilm X-10, for the superior image quality, feel, and ease-of-use people have come to expect from Fujifilm’s X series, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain