Fujifilm launches lifestyle camera in Bahrain
Manama, December 13, 2012
Dubai-based Fujifilm Middle East has launched its first lifestyle camera from the X-Series range in Bahrain.
The sleek and stylish XF1, launched following the X-E1, extends the X-Series range to a much wider audience with its perfectly matched lens and sensor, careful attention to detail on appearance and design, a statement said.
"The XF1 is very special because it targets the general public, especially those who are fashion conscious. This camera with its premium quality and compact body will fit in very well as a lifestyle accessory." said Keitaro So, general manager, Fujifilm Electronics Imaging Division, Mena.
"The XF1 is also available in three colors: black red and brown allowing the user to have a variety of color choices."
Newly developed for the XF1, the wide-angle, f/1.8 Fujinon lens features a manual 4× optical zoom operated simply by twisting the zoom ring.
Its body includes a 2/3-inch EXR-CMOS sensor and EXR Processor, which are used for Fujifilm X-10, for the superior image quality, feel, and ease-of-use people have come to expect from Fujifilm’s X series, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project