Menatelecom offers the new iPhone 5
Manama, December 12, 2012
Menatelecom, a top telecom company in Bahrain, has announced the arrival of the new iPhone 5 and that it is available at all of the telco’s branches.
The iPhone 5 boasts many new features over its predecessor the iPhone 4S including a four-inch screen, a faster processor, a better camera and most importantly it is compatible with LTE (Long Term Evolution) which is the latest 4G broadband technology soon to be launched by Menatelecom, a company statement said.
The iPhone 5 is available in black or white. The prices are as follows: 16GB for BD355 ($936), 32GB for BD399 and 64GB for BD469. The new iPhone is completely made of glass and aluminum and is also the thinnest and lightest phone ever made by Apple. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’