Menatelecom offers the new iPhone 5
Manama, December 12, 2012
Menatelecom, a top telecom company in Bahrain, has announced the arrival of the new iPhone 5 and that it is available at all of the telco’s branches.
The iPhone 5 boasts many new features over its predecessor the iPhone 4S including a four-inch screen, a faster processor, a better camera and most importantly it is compatible with LTE (Long Term Evolution) which is the latest 4G broadband technology soon to be launched by Menatelecom, a company statement said.
The iPhone 5 is available in black or white. The prices are as follows: 16GB for BD355 ($936), 32GB for BD399 and 64GB for BD469. The new iPhone is completely made of glass and aluminum and is also the thinnest and lightest phone ever made by Apple. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs