Acer launches Full FD all-in-one desktop
Dubai, December 11, 2012
Acer, a global PC manufacturer, has launched a Full HD all-in-one (AIO) desktop that functions as a multimedia and social networking center.
The new Acer Aspire ZS600 AIO desktop is slim and neat, embellished by an aluminum coloured frame that integrates a microphone and high-definition speakers.
The adjustable back-stand allows the desktop to be tilted up to 20 degrees and set to a comfortable position for daily usage.
With a 23-inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 LED backlit display and Dolby Home Theater v4.0 audio enhancement, the Aspire ZS600 delivers exceptional image quality for cinematic entertainment, graphics-intensive application and games, as well as immersive audio, a statement said.
The 10-point multi-touch screen allows multiple user scenarios, while the adjustable tilt ensures more comfortable use. It also comes with a wall-mount kit.
With an optional Blu-ray Disc optical drive, multi-in-one card reader, TV-tuner, and HDMI in and out ports, the Aspire ZS600 allows watching movies and TV to playing games or enjoying pictures.
Bluetooth 4.0 and advanced wireless and wired technologies also ensure full connectivity. The integrated microphone and high definition webcam will help the user keep in touch through video chats and videoconference.
The Acer ZS600 comes bundled with the AcerCloud, a simple solution that connects all other devices. Music, photos, videos and documents stored on the customer’s PC can be shared with all other devices, even if the AIO is in sleep mode, because AcerCloud wakes it up for you. Via AcerCloud users can access content anytime anywhere.
Running on third generation Intel iCore processors combined with advanced graphics solutions, this desktop can handle demanding tasks, enable smoother multitasking and ensure maximized entertainment and productivity, the statement said.
The Acer Aspire ZS600 will also take advantage of the possibilities offered by Windows 8. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet