JM Weston opens first boutique in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, December 10, 2012
French master shoemaker JM Weston has opened its first boutique in Abu Dhabi following its successful Dubai launch, said a statement from leading luxury lifestyle retailer Rivoli Group.
Located in Etihad Towers, the 750 sq ft boutique on Level 1 showcases the latest collections and designs of the company. The JM Weston accessories collection also offers a wide choice of small leather goods, such as wallets, belts.
The boutique embodies a style of living, expressed by the chief designer, Michel Perry in a very personal interior design. The walnut furniture, offset by a Versailles parquet floor, evokes a warm Art Deco spirit, showcasing pieces picked up by the art director during his travels, said the Rivoli Group in its statement.
The bespoke fittings, designed to highlight the latest launch “Grand Angle” leather goods collection, and the shoe polish accessories, complete the scene, it noted.
JM Weston, renowned for its handmade shoes, has been operational since 1891. The French master shoemaker produces the most luxurious pieces at its own factory in Limoges, France using the finest materials, in exotic skins besides calf leather.
This is the company's second outlet in the UAE, the first one located at The Dubai Mall, the statement added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait