JM Weston opens first boutique in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, December 10, 2012
French master shoemaker JM Weston has opened its first boutique in Abu Dhabi following its successful Dubai launch, said a statement from leading luxury lifestyle retailer Rivoli Group.
Located in Etihad Towers, the 750 sq ft boutique on Level 1 showcases the latest collections and designs of the company. The JM Weston accessories collection also offers a wide choice of small leather goods, such as wallets, belts.
The boutique embodies a style of living, expressed by the chief designer, Michel Perry in a very personal interior design. The walnut furniture, offset by a Versailles parquet floor, evokes a warm Art Deco spirit, showcasing pieces picked up by the art director during his travels, said the Rivoli Group in its statement.
The bespoke fittings, designed to highlight the latest launch “Grand Angle” leather goods collection, and the shoe polish accessories, complete the scene, it noted.
JM Weston, renowned for its handmade shoes, has been operational since 1891. The French master shoemaker produces the most luxurious pieces at its own factory in Limoges, France using the finest materials, in exotic skins besides calf leather.
This is the company's second outlet in the UAE, the first one located at The Dubai Mall, the statement added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman