Acer launches all-new projector
Dubai, December 9, 2012
Leading hardware and electronics company, Acer, has launched its all-new S1370Whn projector, which is designed to meet the needs of education and bring into the classroom new ways of teaching and learning.
The projector integrates all the features that are important for schools, such as short throw projection and LAN control, and it’s compliant with the Crestron Network Control that enables complete management of the projector via LAN.
With short throw capability the projector can display large images even when it is placed very close to the screen, a statement from Acer said. At a throw distance of 98 cm, it can display sharp and accurate images with a diagonal of 221 cm (87”).
With this feature, presenters can avoid projector beams in the eyes and at the same time it will not cast shadows on the screen during presentations. As a result, the S1370Whn offers greater flexibility and maximum viewing comfort, making it the perfect choice for great projection in the classroom, the statement said.
The Acer S1370Whn also supports 3D, which is made possible by DLP 3D Ready technology that can transform the flat surface of the room wall into a 3D screen.
Two sets of D-Sub and Audio connectors allow users to connect the projector to two PCs, for more flexible connectivity and instant switching. Besides offering more connectivity options, the HDMI port provides seamless connection to the latest digital sources ensuring exceptional high-definition viewing.
The advanced lamp technology with illumination of 2,500 ANSI lumens, a 10,000:1 contrast ratio and native WXGA resolution help bring a new level of brightness, colour and clarity to the images. Top-class technologies, designed to enhance colour accuracy and sharpness, make sure the quality of images is unrivalled.
Due to Acer ColorBoost II+, the S1370Whn reproduces images with more natural and balanced shades, while it achieves a wider colour gamut via Acer SpectraBoost, a color-wheel coating technology that boosts colour saturation. ColorSafe II ensures colour fidelity even after prolonged use.
With ExtemeEco technology the S1370Whn enables up to 70 per cent power saving when there is no input signal for a while, helping to extend the lifespan of the lamp up to 7,000 hours, saving on lamp replacement costs and ensuring long-term, dependable projector use. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store