Images RetailME presents 2012 awards
Dubai, December 9, 2012
Images RetailME, a leading retail magazine in the Middle East, recently hosted over 700 delegates at its annual Images RetailME Awards in Dubai.
Amongst the attendees at the black tie dinner included top CEO’s from regional retail organisations. The evening was elegantly presented by Manasi Scott, backed by a spree of laughter by well known standup star Dan Nainan.
“The RetailME Awards celebrates retail excellence and serves as a great motivational and inspirational platform to retailers across the Middle East and around the world,” said Amitabh Taneja, chairman of the Images Group.
“There has been a 100 per cent increase in the number of participating entries this year, which made the selection process extremely challenging. With the help of our expert panel of judges and our in-house support team, we have been able to review each entry acutely and finally declare the 19 winners of the evening.”
Amongst winners in 19 different categories were Landmark Group who won the Most Admired Middle East Retailer of the year and Kamal Osman from Jamjoom won the Most Admired Retail Personality of the Year.
While The One won the Most Admired Responsible Retailer of the year, Adventure HQ won the Most Admired Store Design of the year and Tim Hortons Café & Bake shop won the Most Admired Retail Launch of the year. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL