Seef Mall plans big National Day celebrations
Manama, December 8, 2012
Seef Mall, a major shopping destination in Bahrain, said it has lined up a host of exciting activities for its cutsomers this month to celebrate National Day with a special ‘Shop & Win’ promotion that offers gift cards worth BD10,000 ($26,372).
The incredible ‘Shop & Win’ raffle campaign at Seef Mall is one of many series of exciting and entertaining activities and events organized for each member of the family to enjoy, said a senior official.
The promotion coincides perfectly with the National Day and the festive season this month. December is the month of fun, excitement and value with lots of events and deals that will entice families and individuals and give them an opportunity to make the most out of their shopping experience at the mall,” remarked Robert Addison, the general manager of Seef Properties.
"The Mall’s popular ‘Shop & Win’ raffle promotion will run until January 6 to tempt shoppers with a range of unique prizes worth BD 10,000 in Seef Mall Gift cards as well as tickets to Bangkok," he noted.
"Gear up for an exciting festive season and indulge yourself in an ultimate shopping experience at the mall’s unique local and international brands while enjoying a wide range of delectable dining options available at the food courts and having an entertaining day at Magic Island with your kids or watching movies," said Addison.
Under the promotion, shoppers will get a raffle coupon for every BD20 they spend on purchases across all retail outlets in the mall, including the food court, cinema and Magic Island and qualify for weekly draws to win a range of exciting prizes worth up to BD10,000, in Seef Mall Gift cards or tickets to Bangkok on Etihad Airlines.
The first weekly draw will be held on December 18 followed by draws held every Sunday until 6 January in the West Wing for the entire duration of the campaign, said Addison.
"So shop more to win more Seef Mall Gift cards and pamper yourself with anything you may desire including jewelry, watches, gadgets and much more," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder