Souq.com appoints communications head
Dubai, December 4, 2012
Souq.com, a major e-commerce company, has appointed Ashraf Naji as head of its brand communications, effective immediately.
Naji will be looking to strengthen Souq.com’s brand across the region by helping to build relations with customers and marketing partners and strengthening an already significant presence in the market.
“We welcome Ashraf to his new position; he has accomplished much in his career already in his areas of expertise, and this knowledge will bring new momentum to our business,” said Ronaldo Mouchawar, CEO, Souq.com.
“The new appointment comes at a time when Souq.com is investing significantly in branding and marketing.”
Naji will be responsible for growing Souq.com’s brand awareness across the region and driving the Souq.com brand communication through all relevant touch points in the customers’ journey. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain
- ACE discounts to mark 7 years of Dubai ops
- Saudi retailer Alhokair net up 39pc
- Canon unveils its smallest full-frame DSLR
- WD, SanDisk to launch storage devices
- QNET eyes Mena expansion
- Nokia launches all-new Lumia 925
- Saudi group picks LS2 retail solution