Giordano unveils all-new winter collection
Dubai, December 3, 2012
Giordano, one of the world’s leading international apparel retailers, has rolled-out its new winter collection with leather rider jackets and 100 per cent cotton sweaters, for both men and women, as signature pieces.
The collection which is available in all stores across the region, brings a neat, classic and understated elegance to the cold months, a statement from Giordano said.
The jackets are perfect for the region’s breezy weather during the winter months, lined inside to keep the body warm. Its classic cut provides slim, clean lines complimenting any body type. Paired with heavy indigo denims, the look is further defined, the statement said.
“The new winter collection is the perfect choice for our customers who are looking for an everyday casual and stylish look this season,” said Ishwar Chugani, managing director, Giordano Middle East.
The jackets come in three colours – classic black, camel brown and silver grey. The winter outerwear range for men and women, also includes jackets with multi-pockets, Hoods and 2-in-1 jackets in leather, cotton, nylon and fleece.
Pieces of the outerwear collection are perfect to wear with Giordano’s long sleeve cotton lycra and mock neck stretch tees, the statement said.
To complement the style, a full range of 100 per cent cotton sweaters are available in variety of colours and cuts. From twisted heather red, ash, indigo, granite, spring white, burgundy, duffle gag, sangria, and sapphire, there are many options to create a look this winter. The sweater range also comes with variety of neck details including V-neck, round necks, half and full-zip open for a more versatile statement.
The collection also features 100 per cent cotton plaid shirts, and a variety of cotton compact knit yarn dyed pique polo shirts in black, red and white stripes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store