New Vision wins LG distribution award
Amman, November 24, 2012
New Vision, the exclusive distributor of LG Electronics’ household appliances, home entertainment and mobile phones in Jordan, has won the MEA 2012 Most Improved Distributor Award.
New Vision will receive the prestigious accolade during an awards ceremony held on the sidelines of the MEA Marketing Conference slated for December 6 in Bangkok, Thailand.
New Vision was selected out of over 40 distributers from across the region, all of whom were evaluated on a monthly basis using the GSFS System. New Vision attained an impressive overall score of 97.4 per cent in the evaluation.
“Receiving this award is a testament to our dedication and commitment in terms of delivering LG Electronics’ premium products and providing outstanding professional after-sales services to the local market,” said CEO of New Vision Qusai Al-Gharaibeh.
“I would like to thank New Vision’s loyal team for their unwavering efforts in enabling the Company to maintain its leading market position and continuously improving upon their performance in a manner that continuously surpasses our expectations.
“I would also like to extend a special thanks to New Vision’s Maintenance Manager and department heads for their strict adherence to Company policies and regulations, and for their top-notch supervision of our daily operations,” he added.
Managing director of LG Electronics Levant, Tae Hun Ryu, said: “This longstanding partnership with New Vision is one we are very proud of, and I would like to congratulate them on receiving this well-deserved award.
“I am confident that New Vision’s resounding success is largely attributed to its sound management team and dedicated staff whose determined efforts are highly appreciated. I firmly believe that this award will further spur the New Vision team to effectively fulfill the company’s 2013 business objectives.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain