Khimji opens new luxury watches service centre
Muscat, November 24, 2012
Muscat-based Khimji Watches, a unit of the diversified Khimji Ramdas Group, recently opened its redesigned service centre for luxury watches in the city.
The service centre has been designed in keeping with Rolex’s latest international specifications.
John Lewis, world service area supervisor and a designer from the hub of Rolex in Geneva, spent time with Khimji’s Watches to complete the design and to ensure that it meets the highest possible specification and standards, a company statement said.
It is not only Rolex watches which can be serviced at this centre, indeed all of Khimji’s watches luxury brands will be facilitated, including Cartier, Chopard, Piaget, Mikimoto, Girard Perregaux, Tudor, Oris, Frederique Constant, Bells & Ross and Caran D’ache, the statement added.
Khimji’s watches and Rolex have created in this room a space which is as close to the factory environment in Geneva as possible, according to the statement.
The service centre has four skilled watch technicians, all of whom have received specialist training in Geneva.
Anil Khimji, director - Khimji Ramdas said, “Our Rolex clientele here in Oman deserve the best. We, at Khimji’s Watches proudly announce the opening of the newly designed Service Centre as specially designed by Rolex Switzerland.
“The new service centre at Ruwi has started in order to serve the clients in a better and efficient manner with a Reception Area for the clients to relax while giving and collection of the product from the Service Centre.
“We have made this investment to ensure that our customers receive the highest caliber service that we can offer. Indeed, so aware are we of the preciousness of these timepieces to their owners that we can give them an estimation of the repair time as soon as they arrive to the Centre. Technicians are always available to our clients to answer any questions they may have and to give them a complete sense of comfort when leaving their watch for repair.”
Madhursinh Jesrani, general manager - Khimji’s Watches said, “We are proud to have highly trained watch technicians. Every year they attain special training in Switzerland and understand the steps involved in the complete overhaul Service. After sales is key to our customers continued satisfaction and we work hard to provide an outstanding after sales service to the clients at Khimji’s Watches.”
The Khimji's Watches Service Centre is located on Al Noor Street in Muscat. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet