Colgate launches new whitening toothpaste
Dubai, November 22, 2012
Colgate-Palmolive Arabia said it has launched its new 'Optic White,' a revolutionary whitening toothpaste that offers one shade whiter teeth in one week.
The leading global consumer products company said the new Colgate Optic White toothpaste responds to consumers’ growing interest in teeth whitening with its breakthrough and unique formula that offers one shade whiter teeth in one week.
“As a global leader in oral care, Colgate-Palmolive continues to deliver solutions that help improve the oral health and well-being of consumers worldwide,” remarked Pascal Tronche, the general manager Colgate Palmolive Saudi and Gulf.
When used as directed, the toothpaste helps to remove both extrinsic and intrinsic stains, while providing cavity protection, plaque removal and fresh breath, said the top official.
“The launch of Optic White toothpaste extends Colgate-Palmolive’s technology leadership within the whitening segment and will revolutionize the way consumers whiten their teeth,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Toothpaste |
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection