BenQ unveils large-format interactive flat panel
Dubai, November 14, 2012
BenQ, a leader in digital and visual display solutions, has launched an all-new line-up of large displays including industry-leading digital signage and touch-integrated interactive flat panel (IFP) products.
Designed to provide high-quality viewing experiences that help educate, engage and entertain all type of audiences, the new large display line-up will transform conventional ways of information presentation into powerful and influential engagements, a statement said.
BenQ’s large display and IFP products are driven by advanced technologies with the support of its sister company and long-term strategic partner, AUO, a leading manufacturer of TFT-LCD panels.
“Interactive displays have become one of the most powerful presentation tools today, revolutionising traditional meetings and trainings with a new style of communication that greatly enhances efficiency, productivity and collaboration,” said Manish Bakshi, managing director, BenQ Middle East and Africa.
“Drawing on its successful experiences in corporate and education markets, BenQ combines the power of optical touch panel and a variety of connectivity to build superior interactive flat panel displays for business professionals and educators seeking to engage their audience with high-impact presentations.”
“The new large display line-up shows BenQ’s leadership and dedication in meeting the demands and expectations of today’s consumers with industry-leading visual display technologies. Here at BenQ, we understand our customers’ needs and can tailor our product offering to ensure that they are provided with the highest product quality,” he added.
BenQ’s IFP displays feature BenQ Optical Sensing Touch technology integrated with Nextwindow dual-touch solution for more accurate control and versatile presenter-listener interaction.
The line-up also features 10-bit PID panel to deliver optimum visual clarity and colour presentation under uniform brightness; and picture-in-picture (PIP) function for displaying two images from different sources simultaneously.
The IFP displays also have internal temperature sensor for automatic self-protective circuit control and to perform self-diagnosis on system thermal status; anti-image retention to prevent image sticking caused by displaying fixed images for an extended period of time; and ambient light sensor to detect and adjust display brightness according to surrounding ambient light automatically to improve viewing comfort.
The IFP Displays are available in T420 (42 inches), TL550 (55 inches) and TL650 (65 inches) models.
The TL650 also has RJ45 LAN control enabling MIS personnel to perform remote display control.
Meanwhile, the BenQ Digital Signage Display comes in the following models TL420S (42 inches), TL460S (46 inches), and TL550S (55 inches).
These digital signage displays are designed for single-screen, multi-screen and video wall installations in corporate, retail, banking and hospital settings, providing astonishing Full HD imagery in a slim bezel format with an ultra-reliable 10-bit PID panel that supports portrait and landscape presentations, picture-in-picture display and image retention protection. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait