Lifestyle opens first stand-alone store in Kuwait
Kuwait City, November 6, 2012
Leading retail store in the Middle East region, Lifestyle, recently opened its first stand-alone store in Kuwait at Star Mall.
The outlet covers more than 300 sq m and will provide customers with faster and more convenient access to a wide range of products, a statement from the company said.
“The opening of this store is a part of Landmark Group’s expansion plans of not only introducing new retail brands into the region but also increasing the number of existing brands,” said Saibal Basu, chief operating officer, Landmark Group Kuwait.
“As a group we try to reach out to our customers in every possible manner and are committed to serve them with the highest standards as we believe our customers deserve the best.”
“Expanding our services is in line with our strategy of broadening the range of our products available and deepening existing customer relationships at the same time, and the new outlet will serve to expand our overall presence in Kuwait,” he said.
The new outlet offers a wide range of products from home fragrances like reed diffusers and electric aroma diffusers, to fragrance oils and exclusive fashion accessories, fashion bags, teen gifts & home décor products. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone