Asus launches new all-in-one PC series
Dubai, November 4, 2012
Asus has launched the ET2300 All-in-One PC Series - a fully-fledged desktop PC with a 23” multi-touch display.
The ET2300 has a unique double-hinge design that allows it to be used both as a traditional desktop with an upright display and as a digital canvas that folds flat parallel to the table top.
It is the first All-in-One PC with a built-in array speaker and subwoofer, an external subwoofer, and Asus SonicMaster technology, a statement from the company said.
In addition, Intel Thunderbolt, Intel Wireless Display (WiDi), and USB 3.0 provide flexible and future-proof connectivity.
The Asus ET2300 is powered by the 3rd generation Intel Core i7 desktop processor with discrete NVIDIA GT630M (1GB/2GB) or Intel HD 2500/4000graphics for impressive performance.
WiDi makes it easy to enjoy audio, video and photos with family and friends through seamless wireless streaming to WiDi-enabled HDTVs, the statement said. Two Intel Thunderbolt and four USB 3.0 ports provide ultra-fast data transfer speeds and flexible expansion options, while HDMI input turns the ET2300 into an HD display for game consoles and Blu-ray players.
The Asus ET2300 has an innovative double-hinge design that allows it to fold flat parallel to the tabletop for easy and intuitive use of Windows 8 apps on its 10-point multi-touch 23” display.
A 178° wide-view angle IPS display ensures clear and vibrant images, making the ET2300 an ideal shared entertainment platform for all family members, it said.
Developed by the Asus GoldenEar team of audio experts, SonicMaster technology further refines sound quality for a wide frequency range that reproduces every acoustic detail. In addition, the external subwoofer extends bass response by a full octave. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store