Jumbo Electronics unit wins Lenovo reseller award
Dubai, October 31, 2012
The Enterprise Division of Jumbo Electronics has won the Outstanding Corporate Reseller award for UAE by its long-time strategic partner, Lenovo.
Latik Gupta from the Jumbo Enterprise Division, received the award from Ahmed Khalil, general manager, Lenovo Gulf and Saudi Arabia, during the Business Partners Meet held recently at the Atlantis, Dubai.
Jumbo Electronics has been Lenovo’s Channel Partner since 2005.
“Jumbo Electronics is one of our strategic partners who play a key role in our regional growth strategy,” said Khalil.
“Honouring them with the Outstanding Corporate Reseller for UAE is a testament to their commitment to the Lenovo brand and to delivering innovative Lenovo technology to our enterprise customers, helping them boost productivity and performance, while reducing operational costs. We congratulate Jumbo on a well-deserved recognition.”
“We are proud to be honored by Lenovo – this is a recognition of our market leadership and service standards over the years,” said Gupta.
“We recognize that our partners are the lifeblood of our business. We have consistently worked closely with Lenovo to ensure our future growth plans are aligned and integrated. We cherish our relationship and this esteemed recognition.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman