Adobe launches new GCC online Store
Dubai, October 25, 2012
Adobe Systems has launched the Adobe MENA online store for users based in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
Customers can now purchase products including Adobe Creative Suite 6 and Acrobat XI through the online portal in a range of local currencies and using their local credit card.
Targeted towards the small and mid-sized business or individual user, the new online store offers a convenient and fast way to purchase the latest Adobe software range in Arabic, English or French languages.
Users can enjoy immediate electronic downloads to their devices anywhere and at any time, in full confidence that they are buying genuine Adobe software, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone