Sony launches new XB headphones series
Manama, October 18, 2012
Japan-based electronics company, Sony, has introduced its new XB series of headphones - XB200, XB400, XB600 and XB900 – which offers superior sound quality and a deep, powerful bass.
The new models of the XB series feature a special driver unit that is engineered exclusively by Sony to deliver superior sound isolation and a powerful bass to compliment every genre of music - no matter whether it is hip hop, rock or pop, a statement from the company said.
The headphones are crafted to reproduce smooth, resonant low-end bass frequencies for enjoying a range of tracks.
Advanced vibe structure has been used to reproduce punchy, accurate bass sounds, whether the user is listening to the newest sounds or older music styles, the statement said.
The technology works by actively optimising acoustic capacity within the headphone ear-cup to deliver the most responsive bass frequencies. With this innovation, Sony has created a range of headphones that consistently delivers clear, solid and dynamic bass sound across every music genre.
The new generation of headphones are sleeker, slimmer and lighter, with a smooth swivel and foldaway action so its easy to store and carry.
The new XB series of headphones from Sony are available across Ashrafs showrooms and other leading electronics retailers in Bahrain. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store