Xerox unveils new enhancements to collection
Dubai, October 8, 2012
Leading document management corporation, Xerox, has unveiled new enhancements to its FreeFlow Digital Workflow Collection, enabling printers to stay competitive in an increasingly demanding industry.
A number of upgrades to several popular FreeFlow solutions give printers innovative ways to maximise time, productivity and resources, a statement from Xerox said.
As web-to-print orders continue to increase, upgrades to Xerox FreeFlow Web Services 9.0 makes it easier to interact with international companies with tools to handle multiple languages and currencies, the statement said.
To address the spike in mobile device use, both printers and their customers can access FreeFlow Web Services via their smartphones and tablets, removing any barriers to placing or receiving an order. Also, with the Web Services’ open system, printers can tailor and integrate their site with third party or organic software.
New to the FreeFlow Variable Information (VI) Suite is an expanded feature set to support a PDF workflow. Both VI Design Express and VI Design Pro can now create PDF files right at a workstation. Users can select the best output option for their needs based on speed, flexibility and cost.
This update supports PDF objects as variable resources and is compliant with industry standards. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store