Gigabyte launches GenNext motherboards
Dubai, October 8, 2012
Gigabyte Technology, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards based in Taiwan, has launched its latest FM2 series motherboards supporting next generation AMD A-Series accelerated processing units.
The new F2A85X-UP4, the flagship of the Gigabyte FM2 series, incorporates the company's ultra durable 5 technology, digital power delivery and other exclusive features that guarantee customers the best from AMD’s new ‘Trinity’ technology.
“A number of new features and technologies make their debut on the AMD platform, including Ultra Durable 5 technology, Dual UEFI 3D Bios, digital power delivery, triple display support and Lucid Virtu MVP,” commented Tim Handley, the deputy director of Motherboard Marketing at Gigabyte.
“These new FM2 series motherboards offer outstanding value for any DIY builder looking to harness the improved performance of AMD’s Trinity APUs,” he added.
Handley said the latest Gigabyte FM2 motherboards are the first AMD motherboards to incorporate several exclusive Gigabyte technologies.
"Featuring high current capable components including the industry’s highest rated 60A IR3550 PowIRstage ICs, Gigabyte Ultra Durable 5 motherboards provide the best quality power delivery to the CPU for record-breaking performance, cool and efficient operation and extended motherboard lifespan," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder