Acer introduces new Aspire desktop
Dubai, October 8, 2012
Acer, a leading hardware and electronics corporation, has unveiled the new Acer Aspire X3995 desktop, which is engineered to deliver entertainment and the performance needed to run the most demanding everyday tasks smoothly.
Offering multiple configuration options to fit different purposes, the Aspire X3995 provides superior functionality and expandability to satisfy any home computing needs, from gaming to HD entertainment, from superior performance to rich graphics. As a result they are the perfect choice for multimedia enjoyment and seamless multitasking, a statement from the company said.
With up to 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processor and up to 16GB of memory, the Aspire X3995 ensures faster response and enhanced multitasking efficiency, so that users can work more quickly and wait less, the statement said.
It is equipped with powerful graphics solutions, enabling HD entertainment and playing the latest HD games with outstanding visual quality. Two HDMI port provide a single cable link to conveniently bring the show to the TV.
The multi-in-one card reader allows effortless file transfer and sharing, while a wealth of USB ports make it easy to hook up any device you need, while the USB 3.0 ports allow much faster file transfer using less power, it said.
The Aspire X3995 comes with both Gigabit ethernet and wireless connectivity for trouble-free hooking up to both wired and wireless networks, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait