Brother International launches new programme
Abu Dhabi, October 7, 2012
Brother International (Gulf), a global manufacturer of laser printers, inkjet printers, label printers, has announced the UAE launch of the ‘Premium Partner Programme’.
The new programme is part of the company’s continuing efforts to give recognition and provide strong support to their partners in the region, and the UAE in particular. The announcement was made at a specially hosted dinner held recently at The Address Hotel, Downtown Dubai.
During the event, Soichi Murakami, the company’s managing director, gave a special presentation on the new partner programme and discussed Brother’s move to consolidate its market presence in the region.
The new programme is guided by a five-point objective, which includes the move to ensure the presence and supply of genuine Brother products; discourage channel partners into patronising counterfeit products and grey market; work closely with partners to achieve mutually agreed business targets; reward partners with incentives, rebates and marketing support and continue to build premium partnerships in the UAE, according to senior executives.
Under the terms of the programme, the new initiative officially started on October 1, and will conclude on March 31, 2013. The company will then conduct a review on partner performances and upgrades.
Brother has also revealed that it will be hosting a special awards dinner to recognise partners with excellent performances - revealing tier upgrades to both gold and silver partnership status in April 2013.
“We are very pleased to announce the start of our new ‘Premium Partner Programme’, an initiative that not only sets out to encourage our partners to improve on their sales performances but will also help us in our move to strenghten our ties with them,” said Murakami.
“This new programme gives us the opportunity to work closely with premium partners and move towards achieving set targets. At the same time, help them become more aware of the campaign against piracy.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices