Samsung launches Galaxy Duo S
Amman, October 4, 2012
Samsung Electronics has introduced the Samsung Galaxy S Duos, an Android 4.0-powered dual SIM smartphone.
The Galaxy S Duos offers all the style and high-end performance users expect from Galaxy smartphones as well as the convenience of dual SIM access, which allows users to manage two phone numbers from a single phone.
The smartphone’s unique ‘Dual SIM Always on’ feature allows one to receive calls on one SIM number while taking a call from the other. The user can also have the flexibility of selecting different billing plans for either SIM, switching between them at convenience.
The Galaxy S Duos features rounded edges and a smooth ceramic-like finish.
Its 1GHz processor and 1500mAh battery allow for fast multi-tasking across the most demanding applications, while the 4GB of on-board storage provides ample space for images and videos.
Its capabilities are boosted by the exciting new features of Android 4.0, which include stunning graphics and upgraded menu systems for easier browsing and navigation.
The Galaxy S Duos’s four-inch display offers a comfortable viewing experience whether browsing online, reading emails or flicking through photos, and is perfect for watching video or enjoying images taken with the phone’s 5MP camera.
The preloaded Samsung’s ChatON communication service, which connects all phone users into a single community, provides easy instant messaging, group chatting and content sharing in multiple formats—images, video, voice, contacts.
The Galaxy S Duos will be available from September starting in Europe and rolled out across other territories. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait