HP launches new deskjet printers
Dubai, October 1, 2012
HP has announced an expanded portfolio of its deskjet ink advantage printers with six new models that offer more choices for affordable, printing, including first-to-market technologies such as wireless direct printing that does not require a network.
Designed to meet the needs of home and micro-business users in emerging markets, the HP deskjet ink advantage system offers HP quality and reliability at a lower cost, said a top official.
“HP has an unrivalled track record of bringing industry-leading innovation and choice to our customers. Our growing deskjet ink advantage portfolio will offer more affordable choices that allow our customers to print more at a lower cost, without sacrificing quality or reliability,” remarked Salim Ziade, general manager, Printing and Personal Systems Group, HP Middle East.
With the new system, HP is making quality printing more affordable for home users and micro-business customers, enabling them to print up to two times the amount of pages for the same cost, explained Ziade.
The new HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 and 5525 e-All-in-One printers, priced at Dh379 ($103) and Dh469 respectively, offer HP wireless direct printing that allow users to easily print from wireless-enabled mobile devices without a network or router.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets