Axtrom unveils new tablet PC
Dubai, September 30, 2012
Hong Kong-based Axtrom, a leading developer of computer components, has launched its latest tablet PC – the Axpad V1 in the Middle East.
The new Axpad V1, which is priced at Dh399 ($108.6), is being distributed by Golden Systems Middle East through its network of resellers across the region.
The tablet PC features the VIA Solution with Windows 8 Interface, which allows users to have a more user friendly experience.
Powered by the Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich OS and1.5GHz fast speed CPU, the Axpad V1 has a built-in 1GB ROM plus 8GB Internal memory with extendable Micro SD Card up to 32GB extra. It also has built-in standard USB socket with a HDMI output, a front camera, a built-in Wi-Fi module and supports 3G.
The Axpad V1 features a seven-inch LC monitor with a multi-touch panel and comes packed with Android Application Package File (APK) format applications and pre-installed apps such as Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Clock, Downloads, Email, File Manager, Music, Google Play Store, Search and Settings.
“Axtrom believes in offering customers quality products at affordable prices. Our new tablet PC, the Axpad V1, is a product that offers complete value for money, high quality finish and superior performance in that price range,” said Mohamed Samy, business development director, Axtrom.
“We have also included a premium leather case, a charger with 2 pins and 3 pins and other accessories, which makes the product a steal at just AED 399. We are confident the Axpad V1 will do well in this region,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept