Emax sees Gitex sales up 40pc
Dubai, September 25, 2012
Emax, the specialty electronics retailer in the Middle East and part of Landmark Group, expects its sales to increase by almost 40 per cent at this year’s Gitex Shopper.
One of the biggest consumer electronics retail platform with power retailers, Gitex Shopper will run from September 29 to October 6.
As a leading electronics retail chain in the Middle East, Emax has increased its stand space this year by almost 70 per cent, making it one of the biggest exhibitors at the retail event, said a senior official.
"Our presence at the Gitex Shopper this year is bigger than ever before and we are geared to offer our consumers an exhilarating shopping experience," remarked Emax CEO Neelesh Bhatnagar.
"We know that people from all walks of life wait for this event with great anticipation and we are excited to welcome them at our stand and to delight them with our rich offerings,” he stated.
Located in the SS1 Hall of The Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, the Emax stand will showcase a huge variety of consumer electronics, such as mobiles, computers, photography, sound & vision and relevant accessories, together with exciting consumer promotions and value-added offers.
The most popular categories at the show are expected to be ultrabooks, smartphones, and SLR cameras, said Bhatnagar.
In addition, Emax plans to launch a new tablet called Karbonn and three new accessory brands at the event, including White Diamond, Cellular Line, and Rapoo.
Emax currently has over 35 stores across the UAE, Saudi, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain. It represents more than 300 brands, with over 100,000 products across 20 plus categories.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store