UAE retailer set for Galaxy Note II launch
Dubai, September 24, 2012
Axiom Telecom, one of the largest mobile retailers in the region, is gearing up for the UAE launch of the all new Galaxy Note II smartphone–tablet computer hybrid designed by Samsung.
Available in ceramic white and grey-black, the Samsung Galaxy Note II is the ultimate smartphone for on-the-go creativity, enabling users to discover information faster, capture ideas, and express them in a more organized and efficient manner, said a statement from Axiom Telecom.
The Dubai group expects to be among the first in the Middle East to sell "one of 2012’s most anticipated smartphones" with pre-orders now open in-store.
By being among the first out to sell the coveted smartphone, Axiom will enhance its reputation for selling must-have devices ahead of the competition, said a top official.
“We are delighted to announce that we will be among the first to bring the Samsung Galaxy Note II to market,” said Faisal Al Bannai, the CEO of Axiom Telecom.
Recent achievements include the regional debuts of the Google Nexus 7 and the Samsung Galaxy S3, he noted.
Samsung Galaxy Note II incorporates exciting new features such as an expansive 5.5” HD Super Amoled screen providing a crystal clear viewing experience, air view, advanced S Pen functionality, an enhanced 3,100m AH battery, and a 1.6 GHz quad-core processor.
It is powered by Android 4.1, Jelly Bean and comes with an 8 megapixel rear-facing and a 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera.
“This is yet another landmark release in a stunning year for mobile technology, and we will continue to do our utmost to be the destination of choice for both product and value-added service,” he added.
Axiom currently boasts of a portfolio of 575 retail points and reaches over 3,742 points of sale across the region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store