Versace launches e-flagship store
Milan, September 23, 2012
Versace said it has launched its online flagship store in Italy, the UK, France and Germany, and is set to go live on October 17 in the US, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Austria.
The store www.versace.com features all of the Versace product ranges: from clothing to fragrances, from handbags to small leather goods, from homeware to shoes, and the entire new world of Young Versace.
Combining technology with Donatella Versace’s personal and distinctive rock aesthetic and spirit, the Versace e-commerce project demonstrates the House’s commitment to dynamic and pioneering development in the digital sphere.
“Versace is all about boldness and glamour so I am thrilled we are able to convey this with our new e-commerce site,” said Donatella Versace. "Online shopping has never been so sexy and fun!," he noted.
CEO GianGiacomoFerraris said, "There is growing excitement around the Versace brand, and we can’t open stores fast enough. That’s why I’m so excited that, starting tomorrow, a lot more people will have access to the world of Versace."
The company, he said, has ambitious roll out plans, as it intends to make its products accessible to most of the world in the next 12 to18 months.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store