Versace launches e-flagship store
Milan, September 23, 2012
Versace said it has launched its online flagship store in Italy, the UK, France and Germany, and is set to go live on October 17 in the US, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Austria.
The store www.versace.com features all of the Versace product ranges: from clothing to fragrances, from handbags to small leather goods, from homeware to shoes, and the entire new world of Young Versace.
Combining technology with Donatella Versace’s personal and distinctive rock aesthetic and spirit, the Versace e-commerce project demonstrates the House’s commitment to dynamic and pioneering development in the digital sphere.
“Versace is all about boldness and glamour so I am thrilled we are able to convey this with our new e-commerce site,” said Donatella Versace. "Online shopping has never been so sexy and fun!," he noted.
CEO GianGiacomoFerraris said, "There is growing excitement around the Versace brand, and we can’t open stores fast enough. That’s why I’m so excited that, starting tomorrow, a lot more people will have access to the world of Versace."
The company, he said, has ambitious roll out plans, as it intends to make its products accessible to most of the world in the next 12 to18 months.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project