Fujifilm unveils new interchangeable camera
Dubai, September 13, 2012
Japanese multinational photography and imaging company, Fujifilm, has introduced the X-E1, its second interchangeable camera this year, due to hit the UAE market in October.
The X-E1 offers the same 16 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor with top-class OLED electronic viewfinder, a smaller body with built-in flash and the same X-mount for the Fujinon XF lens range, a statement from the company said.
"We are extremely excited about adding this new camera under the innovative X-series umbrella. We are confident that photographers will enjoy this new introduction to the market," said Keitaro So, general manager of Fujifilm Electronics Imaging Division, Mena. "Fujifilm will expand the lens line-up from three to five in the coming months, and up to 10 in early 2013."
With its convenient, portable size and fast autofocus speed, the X-E1 is an exciting addition to the X series range, the statement said. Available in two variations, silver and black, the classical design of the X-E1 interchangeable lens camera will have wide appeal. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign